We are always interested in hearing from confident and talented students, technicians and architects who wish to join our practice.
If you fit into one of these categories, please send us an email with a copy of your cv and covering letter.
Architect / Part 2 / Technologist
Excellent opportunity for an Architect / Part 2 / Technologist to join our small, design-led, Winchester based practice to work on residential, commercial and educational projects.
Salary negotiable depending upon experience and position, £25,000 - £40,000 per annum.
We will offer you:
- Good long-term opportunities for career development within the practice.
- A varied workload with interesting clients.
- Payment of professional membership costs.
- Holiday provision – 20 days plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown.
Candidates should have:
- Excellent design, technical and communication skills.
- Experience working within a UK based practice.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is essential.
- An understanding of Photoshop and SketchUp would be beneficial.
- An eye for design and detail.
- Ideally, experience of working across all RIBA stages from concept through to completion.
Please send a covering letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this role along with a CV with examples of recent work to: firstname.lastname@example.org